Popsicle Stick Flower
By: Karen from raisinglittlesuperheroes.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Making a Popsicle Stick Flower is a fun way to celebrate that Spring has finally arrived. It is also a great way to teach children about all of the things that happen when the seasons change and how flowers begin to bloom."
MaterialsPainting & Coloring, Pipe Cleaner Crafts, Wood Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Slime for Kids and 11 Gooey Crafts for Kids
- Decorative DIY Emoji Pillow
- Customized Hand Print Towel
- Easy Origami Whale for Beginners
- DIY Bubble Wrap Stamp Art
- Fourth of July Gift Jar
- Sparkly Ocean Slime Recipe
- Borax-Free Gooey Gak Slime
- Non-Toxic Neon Slime
- Polka Dot Slime