This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Popsicle Stick Flower
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Making a Popsicle Stick Flower is a fun way to celebrate that Spring has finally arrived. It is also a great way to teach children about all of the things that happen when the seasons change and how flowers begin to bloom."
MaterialsPainting & Coloring, Pipe Cleaner Crafts, Wood Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Read NextPopsicle Stick Apple Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Popsicle Stick Apple Craft
- Summer Word Search Printable
- Cupcake Liner Flower Craft
- Stained Glass Paper Tulips Suncatchers
- Glitter Snowflakes Ornaments
- Spring Word Search Printable
- Summer Coloring Page
- DIY Haunted House
- DIY Kids Christmas Jingle Bells
- Happy Little Bumble Bee Craft Made From A Pizza Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zombie Pumpkin Craft
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Seven Perfect Paper Bag Turkey Crafts
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- Avengers Bookmarks Craft For Kids
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More