This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Snowflake Popsicle Stick Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Ready to craft something cool and snowflake-y? This snowflake popsicle stick craft is the perfect way to enjoy a wintery activity! All you need is a few popsicle sticks, some glue, and your imagination. Start by arranging six popsicle sticks into snowflake shapes. Secure them with a dab of glue. Then get creative by adding sparkly sequins, glitter, or buttons for decoration. Once everything’s dry, hang it up for everyone to admire! Show off your snowflake crafts in the living room window or on the front door this season. Enjoy! Happy crafting! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextAcorn Gnome Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This spring, why not make a few popsicle stick crafts that will show the kids how lovely it can be when you get creative? These… Continue reading: "Beautiful Popsicle Stick Dragonflies"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Apple Volcano Science Experiment
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Dinosaur Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Frankenstein Shape Craft
- Monster Popsicle Stick Craft
- Disguise A Turkey Pilgrim Craft
- Acorn Gnome Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More