- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
17 Ultimate Summer Craft Ideas for Kids
Your kids will love spending sunny days outside creating and playing with these summer crafts for kids and game ideas.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
If your kids are looking for ways to bust up boredom during summer vacation, then we've got exactly what you need! With our 17 Ultimate Summer Craft Ideas for Kids, your kids will forget about cartoon marathons in front of the television in favor of creating awesomely fun kids' crafts outdoors. These DIY summer kids' crafts are the perfect way for your kids to make their own wind chimes and outdoor mobiles or have fun painting flower pots for your garden. If your kids love drawing or painting, then our outdoor chalk ideas are a great way for kids combine art and nature. We've also included some great backyard games, as well, so that your kids can spend the entire summer completely entertained with these summer crafts for kids.
These free kids' crafts are affordable and easy, so they're perfect for kids of any age and fit into basically every budget. If you're a troop leader, camp counselor, or just a parent searching for a fun project, then don't worry! These summer DIY crafts and games work amazingly as excellent group crafts. No matter your summer plans, this list of ultimate summer crafts is the perfect way for your little ones to spend sunny days outdoors.
It's hard to decide which holiday is more magical for a child - Christmas or summer break? With these kids crafts, summer is sure to blow Christmas out of the water: 28 Kids Crafts for Summer
17 Ultimate Summer Craft Ideas for Kids
This summer, we've got you covered for any and every craft your kids could possibly need! This list of free kids' crafts is perfect for long hours spent outdoors in the summer sun. With this list of DIY kid's crafts, your backyard or garden will become the ultimate destination for easy kids' crafts and fun summer games.
Easy Breezy DIY Wind Chimes
Turn any porch or backyard from boring to enchantingly magical with our list of DIY wind chimes and wind spinners! Most of our wind chime crafts are made with recycled materials, making these stunning garden decorations extremely budget-friendly. Kids will love recycling old CDs, tin cans, and bottle caps and transforming them into whimsical DIY kids' crafts that add a touch of charm to any garden.
Summer Garden Planters and Decorations
If you're looking for a way to spruce up your garden or flower bed this summer, then your kids will love creating these garden crafts for kids. These free kids' crafts teach kids how to decorate flower pots and create funky garden decorations that look perfect in any backyard. These DIY kids' crafts are the best way to add a splash of color to your summer garden.
Outdoor Chalk Art
Let your kids play Picasso as they enjoy creating these DIY art projects. These free kids' craft teach kids how to make sidewalk chalk in different ways and then lets kids have fun experimenting with various art methods. Both your wallet and your kids will thank you for letting them add a splash of color to your driveway or sidewalk this summer.
Outdoor Fun and Games
Let the games begin! With these crafts for kids, your kids can create fun make believe projects for them to play pretend or have a blast with these great game ideas. Whether you're a troop leader, parent, or baby-sitter, these fun outdoor ideas are perfect for summer vacation.
Looking for easy and free crafts for kids to complete this summer? These free printable kids' crafts are the perfect way for kids to kick boredom the curb during summer vacation: 55 Free Printable Summer Crafts for Kids
What's your kids' favorite summer activity or craft? Let us know below in the comments!
Read NextGlow in the Dark Butterflies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Instead of waiting weeks for flowers to bloom, make your own pre-bloomed flowers. It's not as hard as it sounds with the convenient… Continue reading: "Printable Tulips"
- Glow in the Dark Butterflies
- OMG Color Yarn Art
- 55 Free Printable Summer Crafts for Kids
- Melted Crayon Friendship Rocks
- Melted Crayon Art Tropical Fish Suncatchers
- Simple Paper Plate Sun
- Melting Colors Suncatcher
- Easy Breezy Kids' Summer Crafts: 36 Beach Crafts for Kids
- Glow-in-the-Dark Mason Jars
- Rainbow Button DIY Wind Chime
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More