35 Back to School Crafts Ideas for Kids + 25 New Back to School Crafts
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Parents scrambling and scheduling, teachers making lesson plans, kids mourning the end of vacation and skimming summer reading books at the last minute... It's time for Back to School! This time of year is great for new beginnings and making a fresh start, but all the bustling about can make for an excess of stress. Drive away the back-to-school daze with some fun and easy back to school crafts for kids of all ages, from children in preschool and kindergarten to teens going into high school. These 35 Back to School Crafts Ideas for Kids + 25 New Back to School Crafts are a great way to get creative kids excited about learning!
We've taken the headache out of the new school year with these fun back to school craft ideas that will keep kids occupied and parents and teachers sane. Kids will love making these fun craft projects for school, including DIY school suppies, teacher appreciation gifts, and great art projects for kids to make in school!
35 Back to School Craft Ideas for Kids + 25 New Back to School Crafts
Table of Contents:
Save a dime and make your own back to school craft supplies! This great collection of embellished journals, bookmarks and more are a great way to incorporate kids' artwork into their school supplies to make them unique and exciting for a fresh new school year. Back to school crafts like these are as useful as they are fun!
- Avengers Bookmarks
- Gilded Alphabet Journal
- Perfectly Personalized Clipboards
- Paper Bag Journal Cover
- School Eraser Stamps
- Amazing Eraser Monster
- Collectible Cards DIY Pencil Case
- Delightful Daisy Duck Tape Pen
- DIY Chalkboard Notebook
- Duck Tape Locker Message Board
- Funky Pencil Pals
These art projects for kids are great back to school crafts kids can make in art class and in the classroom. Art class is the perfect environment for kids to express themselves and learn a lesson. Back to school craft ideas for kids like these amazing pieces of artwork are sure to inspire imaginations and creativity and become lasting keepsakes.
- Van Gogh Ceramic Landscape
- Dinosaur Plaster Casts
- Musical Medley Art Collage
- Leafy Green Tree Frogs
- Super Sculptures
- 3D Paper Art Collage
- Apple Art for Preschoolers
- Psychedelic Name Art
- Funny Fish Crayon Art
- Optical Illusion Handprints
- DIY Scratch Art Board
Back to school craft ideas ultimately come back to what childhood is all about – learning! Each of these art projects for kids is oriented toward a subject to cement lessons in their memories. Facilitate learning with fun lesson crafts and learning activities for kids, including science crafts, history lessons, math games, geography lessons and more fun learning tools for back to school crafts.
- Global Twister
- Toilet Tube Totem Poles
- Model Human Lung
- Color Mixing Magic
- Shape Scavenger Hunt
- Dots Candy Counting Game
- Simple Food Chains
- Storytelling Stones
- Color Changing Carnations
- Dive into Learning Recycled Ocean
- 4 Simple Science Experiments
- Bean in a Jar Biology Lesson
- Egg O Math Game
- Fun Paint Chip Word Families
- Guess the Coin Math Game
- Hands-On Math Craft
- Printable M&M Pattern Game
- Silly Pasta Skeletons
A great way to keep your kids engaged and learning is to have them do educational crafts. 56 Creative Lesson Ideas and Educational Crafts for School Kids has a ton of back to school crafts that will have your kids learning while they are having fun.
Help kids show their thanks to the people who make learning possible. Give these gifts kids can make to their educators for back to school crafts and teacher appreciation gifts and show that everyone appreciates their incredible efforts to mold the minds of children. Kids can make these fun teacher gifts with a group or on their own to express a heartfelt thank you.
- Hand Embroidered Cards
- Tiny Apple Refrigerator Magnets
- Teacher Appreciation Books and Cookies
- Personalized Hand Sanitizer
- Giant Goody Pencil
- Starbucks Cup Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Adorable Apple Jar
- Adorable Mini Yarn Apples
- Apple Wreath
- Cupcake Liner Teacher Appreciation Bouquet
Love these teacher gift ideas? Discover even more gifts in this collection of 28 Crafts for Kids to Make for Teacher Appreciation Week.
Back to school also means that kids come back from school wanting to take a mental break and unwind before they dive into their homework. Dispense with the silly cartoons and get kids crafting. These fantastic after school crafts for kids are a great way to engage a child's creativity and ensure they're still learning through play once the school day is over. Back to school craft ideas like these are a great way to zone out after a long school day!
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Draw a Rose
- Constellation Glow Jar
- Soap Clouds
- Tiny Teacup Terrarium
- 46 Yarn Crafts for Kids
- 35 Back to School Crafts Ideas for Kids + 25 New Back to School Crafts
- 35 Crafts for Kids with Special Needs
- 18 Scout Crafts for Camping, Learning, and Fun
- Straw Shapes Activity
- New Year, New Watching Weather Tree
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Superhero Free Printable Valentines
- 5 Superhero Craft Ideas and Comic Book Crafts
- Lovely Origami Butterflies
- Rainbow Loom Patterns: 15 Rainbow Loom Charms to Make
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- Snowflake Rainbow Loom Charms
- Lovely Lily Rainbow Loom Charms
- Super Simple Rainbow Loom Bow
- Rainbow Loom Pokeball
- 3D Ladybug Rainbow Loom Charm