Lazy Susan Organizer
Keep your desk and your mind clutter free with this awesome Lazy Susan Organizer. You'll always be able to find everything you need to do homework or projects. This DIY desk organizer is not only for students; it can be used by anyone in need of organization on their desk or craft space. Start the year off right with a great recycled craft that will also help you throughout the school year. By simply spinning it around, you will be able to find whatever you are looking for.
- 7 empty soup cans
- White spray paint
- Scrapbook paper
- Hot glue
- Plastic turntable
1. Spray paint all of the empty soup cans with 2 coats of white spray paint.
2. Using the hot glue, wrap all of the cans in coordinating patterns of scrapbook paper.
3. Arrange the tin cans on the plastic turntable.
4. To add a finishing touch, hot glue a piece of ribbon all the way around the turntable.
5. Fill the cans with school supplies.
Want more back to school crafts? Find this project and more in our FREE eBook: 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages!
Read NextSuperhero Storage Jars