Duck Tape Locker Message Board
If your kids are looking for some neat back to school ideas, then this Duck Tape Locker Message Board is a perfect craft idea for them to do. Duct tape crafts are all the rage for kids right now, so this project will have your kids super excited. They will enjoy making this message board for their room, or they can even use it to decorate their locker. What makes this craft idea so fun is that your kids can get as crazy with the different kinds of Duck Tape as they want.
- Duck Tape®
- Duck® Brand Dry Erase Adhesive Shelf Liner
- Craft knife
- Foam core board
- Crafting board
- Place one sheet of 10 in. by 10 in. Duck® brand dry erase board liner on your foam core board. Using a craft knife cut off the excess foam core board.
- Make a piece of Duck Tape® fabric that is 15 in. long and 1 strip wide. Cut two ½ in. wide strips out of this piece of fabric.
- Make a piece of Duck Tape® fabric that is 10 in. long and 1 strip wide. Cut 4 half inch wide strips out of this piece of fabric.
- Tape the pieces from step 2 in an “X” shape across your board. Use small pieces of Duck Tape® in the corners to hold the strips in place.
- Using small pieces of tape, tape the 4 strips from step 3 in a diamond shape on your board.
- Cut a 11 in. long piece of Duck Tape®. Fold it over the edge of your board, and then trim the excess tape. Repeat for the 3 remaining sides.
- Add embellishments to your border if desired or add a fun Duck Tape® print to the sides.
- Push a brad through where each of the strips of tape intersects.
Read NextCrayon Explosion Lantern