This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spring Craft Sticks Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Are you on the lookout for a fun wreath idea to decorate your front door this spring? We’ve got an adorable DIY spring wreath that is not only happy and cheerful but easy peasy too and a great craft to make with the kiddos! You can play with the colors and make this stick wreath in all kinds of colors or make it more traditional, to match your front door decor. I personally think nothing speaks spring better than a brightly colored wreath that will make your house the coolest on the block!"
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Read NextBack to School Bus Frame
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zombie Pumpkin Craft
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Seven Perfect Paper Bag Turkey Crafts
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- Avengers Bookmarks Craft For Kids
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More