DIY Paper Flower Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Do you happen to have too many paper tubes? Don’t throw them away just yet, make a pretty DIY paper flower wreath, perfect for holidays, weddings or parties! This DIY paper flower wreath is insanely easy to make you’ll want to make a bunch of these! It’s beautiful and super cheap and it doesn’t take long to make and the best thing is, it will last forever! A very beautiful addition to your front door or interior decor!"
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Clothespin crafts for kids are all the rage right now because they are simple and fun. These Majestic Clothespin Butterflies are the… Continue reading: "Majestic Clothespin Butterflies"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tissue Paper Turkey
- Paper Plate Witch
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Halloween Paper Plate Wreath
- Marble Painted Mummy Craft
- Free Christmas Printables
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More