This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Paper bag puppets are the perfect activity for your kiddos minds to run wild in imagination. Their storytelling is sure to get stronger and stronger with all of their puppet pals. Introducing the Bunny Paper Bag Puppet! The perfect springtime craft for your kids to create on a hot afternoon. It also uses supplies you can find right at home, making this the easiest project to have around! Just follow this template and these simple instructions to create a hopping new friend!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored Craft Papers
- Paper Bag
- Craft Glue
Select white, pink and 2 different shades of grey colored craft papers for the bunny paper bag puppet craft. Trace the inner ear, nose and blush cutouts on pink paper, trace the tail, tooth and the belly patterns on white paper, trace the head, body (see next step) and outer ear patterns on the lighter shade of grey paper; and trace the leg patterns on the other shade of grey paper. Cut out the traced pattern nicely.
Attach the inner ear cutouts on the outer ear cutouts and attach the nose cutout near the bottom –middle part of the head cutout. Cut out a piece of paper from the lighter shade of grey colored craft paper to cover either side of the paper bag, this will be the body pattern of the bunny puppet. Attach the leg cutouts on the bottom side of the body cutout.
Attach the ear pattern on the top side of the head pattern.
Attach the eyes, blush and tooth cutouts on the head pattern nicely.
Use a sharpie or gel pen to draw the outline of the eyes and to trace the mouth of the papercraft bunny puppet. Attach the tail on any one side of the body pattern, keeping the round end of the tail facing outside. Select a paper bag for the puppet craft.
The open end of the paper bag will be the bottom side of the papercraft bunny puppet. Attach the body pattern on either side of the paper bag and remember to keep the legs facing the open end of the bag.
Attach the head pattern on the bottom side of the paper bag and then flatten the head with the body pattern to complete the bunny puppet craft.
Read NextDecoupage Paper Plate Ladybug Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Rabbit Paper Craft
- Paper Plate Camping Craft For Kids
- B Is For Bear Craft
- Easy Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Craft For Kids
- Ocean Sensory Bag
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More