We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This simple caterpillar craft was inspired by one of everyone's favorite children's books - The Very Hungry Caterpillar. The book is great for learning about the life cycle of a butterfly, story sequencing, and one-to-one-correspondence of numbers to objects. You can extend the learning even more with this fine motor skills craft using buttons. The instructions give tips on adapting the craft for different age children, making it easier or harder depending on the child's skill level."
MaterialsMixed Media/Miscellaneous, Plastic
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- Moon Rock Science Experiment
- Kid's Embroidery Pattern
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- Building a DIY Mobile Mining Setup
- DIY Sandbox Canopy
- Summer Break Science to Prevent the Summer Slide
- DIY Gnome Rocks
- Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit
- Coffee Filter Flowers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More