This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This simple caterpillar craft was inspired by one of everyone's favorite children's books - The Very Hungry Caterpillar. The book is great for learning about the life cycle of a butterfly, story sequencing, and one-to-one-correspondence of numbers to objects. You can extend the learning even more with this fine motor skills craft using buttons. The instructions give tips on adapting the craft for different age children, making it easier or harder depending on the child's skill level."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
Read NextEasy Handprint Dragonfly Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Tootsie Pop Ghosts
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More