We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kids love nothing more than pretending to be animals, and with this How to Make a Mask Zebra Style tutorial, they can take it one step further. Easy art projects like this one are full of fun and result in endless playtime. While you're at it, check out the free printable your kids can use to practice writing the letter z, which really brings the whole project together nicely. Spend the evening learning about zebras and learning how to spell zebra in this fantastic craft.
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable For Kids
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Imposter Plushie From Among Us Game
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More