We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kids love nothing more than pretending to be animals, and with this How to Make a Mask Zebra Style tutorial, they can take it one step further. Easy art projects like this one are full of fun and result in endless playtime. While you're at it, check out the free printable your kids can use to practice writing the letter z, which really brings the whole project together nicely. Spend the evening learning about zebras and learning how to spell zebra in this fantastic craft.
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go outside for an adventure with this Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt craft for kids and you will learn all about what lies outside of… Continue reading: "Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Adorable Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Mermaid Slime
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More