This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paper Bag Badger Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "This adorable Paper Bag Badger Puppet will make a cute new summer pal for your kids! It is perfect for a camping activity, a nature lesson, or just a fun indoor summer activity! With these few simple supplies and instructions you and your kids will be well on your way to creating a new friend! Animal puppets are a great way to spend time together and create fun and adventurous stories with your family! So follow these instructions and get to crafting!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored Craft Papers
- Paper Bag
- Craft Glue
Select grey and black colored craft papers for the badger paper bag puppet. Trace the head, body, tail, and leg patterns on the grey colored craft paper and trace the rest of the patterns (eye patches, nose, and inner ear patterns) on the black paper. You can use the eyes directly from the template or you can draw eyes on a piece of white paper and cut them out.
The size of the body pattern would depend on the size of the paper bag you’ll be using. Cut out a piece of paper from the grey colored craft paper to cover either side of the paper bag. Attach the leg cutouts on the bottom side of the paper prepared for the body pattern. Attach the inner ear cutouts on the ear parts of the head pattern.
Attach the eye patches on the top side of the head pattern, keeping the pointy ends facing towards the bottom side of the head.
Attach the eye cutouts on the eye patches and attach the nose cutout near the bottom-middle part of the head pattern.
Attach the tail cutout on either side of the body cutout; keep the tail near the bottom side of the body cutout.
Collect a paper bag appropriate for the puppet patterns; or you can craft your own paper bag from brown paper.
Attach the body pattern on either side of the paper bag, keep the legs towards the open end of the bag, the open end of the paper bag will be the bottom side of the paper bag puppet.
Flatten the bottom side of the paper bag and attach the head pattern on the bottom side to complete the paper bag badger puppet.
Read NextSilly Owl Pine Cone Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Printable Summer Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox
- Papercraft Planet Cards
- Lorax Papercraft Puppet
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
- Dragon Paper Bag Puppet
- Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Free Superhero Coloring Pages
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More