Paper Ladybug Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"A super simple but playful paper craft for toddlers and young children. This is a creative way to bring your garden insect to life in a colorful and easy craft using colored paper. I share exactly how to make this fun ladybug craft. I also have the template to make this pretty paper butterfly as well. It is included so you can print and cut to make a handful of animals for your child to play with. Make as many or as little as you would like."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Salt Dough Gingerbread Ornaments
- Christmas Memory Matching Game
- Santa Coloring Pages
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Printable Christmas Mazes
- Jenga Block Snowman
- Sea Glass Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Word Scramble
- Rudolph Pine Cone Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More