Pom Pom Flamingo
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Use some pink yarn and some pipe cleaners for a fun, modern flamingo! This is an easy craft for tween and teens, the flamingo is fun to snuggle, throw, or position. Perfect way to use up small amounts of yarn and a fast craft for summer camp or sleepovers. Making pom poms is easier than I would've thought - it's only three steps and pretty fool proof! Flamingos are so much fun, bright, and cute."
MaterialsPipe Cleaner Crafts
Age GroupPre-Teens, Teens
- rest on my blog
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balloon Air Pressure Science Experiment
- Printable Graduation Party Decorations
- Free Printable Movie Night Cupcake Wrappers
- Father's Day DIY Chocolate Bar Wrappers
- Foaming Rainbow Experiment
- Fun Summer Activities
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- Clam Shell Cookies
- Summer Baseball Hat with Glitter
- 4th of July Word Search Free Printable
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More