This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This toilet paper roll Pikachu papercraft is the perfect craft to dive deep into your pokémon creativity! Be sure to use your Pikachu to battle your next opponent creating fun and new memories. Using a recycled toilet paper roll, construction paper, glue, sharpie, and scissors this craft could even be made as a fun after-school craft or even at a birthday party. Those Pokémon won't stand a chance against your toilet paper Pikachu paper craft! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored Paper
- Toilet Paper Roll
First, you’re going to start with an empty toilet paper roll. You can use the full length of the roll or you can cut it an inch short.
Take a piece of yellow construction paper. Glue one edge down to the toilet paper roll and wrap the rest of the paper to cover the whole roll. Glue down the last edge of the yellow paper as well.
Next, grab a yellow, red, and pink sheet of construction paper. Begin tracing the Pikachu patterns from the template onto the selected craft papers. You will trace the head, ears, tail and arms on yellow paper. Next, trace the two small circles on the red sheet. Then trace the mouth on the pink paper. You can cut and use the eyes directly from the template. Now that you have traced out all of the pieces, you can cut out the traced patterns nicely.
Add some details to your Pikachu. Grab a black sharpie and fill in a small area of the ear cut-out’s top end. Next find a brown sharpie or marker and fill in an inch of the tail cut-out’s bottom part.
Begin piecing together Pikachu’s face. Grab your glue and attach the eye and mouth cutouts on the head.
Finish Pikachu’s face by gluing the blush cutouts on both cheeks. Then use your black sharpie to outline the eyes and mouth and then draw the nose.
Stick the head pattern on either end of the paper wrapped toilet paper roll. Fold 0.5 cm of the straight ends of the arm cutouts and the narrow end of the tail cutout. Apply glue on the folded parts.
Glue the arm cutouts on both sides of the cardboard roll, keeping the head in the middle of the arms. Then glue the tail cutout on either side of the roll, slightly towards the backside of the roll. And your TP Roll Pikachu is done!
Read NextFaux Stained-Glass Butterflies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More