Learn How To Make These Diy Unicorn Bath Salts!
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This post contains affiliate links. I may make a small percentage off your purchase at no extra cost to you. There’s big hype surrounding unicorns these days and it’s no wonder because unicorns are just super freak-en cool! With Mother’s Day next week, I thought I’d make my mom some bath salts and then though UNICORN bath salts would be even better! They’re super simple to make and are just cool looking. The best part is there is a lovely rainbow of colors when you pour them into your bath! You might also like this DIY bath salts recipe. And if you really like unicorns, then you’ll love this list of 50 unicorn gift ideas!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More