- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Gifted by: Quarry Books
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Using creativity and imagination, duct tape can be quite the fun material for kids to work with. It boggles my mind that something we used to use to hold things together is now used for artwork and crafting. Thanks to Forest Walker Davis, we now have 101 adventurous ideas in Duct Tape.
Within this 128-page book you'll find art for jewelry, flowers, wallets, purses and so much more. It absolutely amazes me at the detail in each of the designs of this book, and what's even better, is that these projects are low-cost. You can virtually buy duct tape at just about any store, allowing you to go duct tape-crazy.
Before getting started on a new project, the book provides tips for beginners like how to tear the tape, time-saver tips for planning projects in stages, tips on useful filler material and more. Duct tape is not just an adhesive, but it's meant to be played with and transformed.
The Cala Lilly Earrings are not only stunning, but again, there is so much detail in the flower that will make you look like a pro. Kids will go crazy for the owl and bumblebee in the book, but there's also a duct tape Earth!
You don't have to be a pro to come up with these brilliant ideas, you just have to have an imagination and find the right colored duct tape for your creation. The basic techniques and explanations throughout the book are sure to guide you in the right direction.
Go ahead, tape away!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Making Soap Clouds is one of the coolest science experiments for kids ever. It's so easy to make, but the results are absolutely… Continue reading: "Soap Clouds"
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Enter to win a copy of Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals!
- The Paper Hat Book
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- Find It, Make It Review
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- ScrapKins Build-It Book Review
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More