We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Using creativity and imagination, duct tape can be quite the fun material for kids to work with. It boggles my mind that something we used to use to hold things together is now used for artwork and crafting. Thanks to Forest Walker Davis, we now have 101 adventurous ideas in Duct Tape.
Within this 128-page book you'll find art for jewelry, flowers, wallets, purses and so much more. It absolutely amazes me at the detail in each of the designs of this book, and what's even better, is that these projects are low-cost. You can virtually buy duct tape at just about any store, allowing you to go duct tape-crazy.
Before getting started on a new project, the book provides tips for beginners like how to tear the tape, time-saver tips for planning projects in stages, tips on useful filler material and more. Duct tape is not just an adhesive, but it's meant to be played with and transformed.
The Cala Lilly Earrings are not only stunning, but again, there is so much detail in the flower that will make you look like a pro. Kids will go crazy for the owl and bumblebee in the book, but there's also a duct tape Earth!
You don't have to be a pro to come up with these brilliant ideas, you just have to have an imagination and find the right colored duct tape for your creation. The basic techniques and explanations throughout the book are sure to guide you in the right direction.
Go ahead, tape away!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- The Paper Hat Book
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids Review
- Enter to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Cardboard Tubes!
- Chance to win Origami Finger Puppets!
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- Craft It Up: Christmas Around the World Review
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- Easy Galaxy Slime
- Circus Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More