Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Friendship Bracelets Reborn Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Friendship Bracelets Reborn Book Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Tornado bracelets, braided bracelets and knotted bracelets are what I remember from childhood. Using different colored strings to make fun bracelets to trade with friends was the "cool" thing to do. Now there are so many more knots to try out and fun accessories to add to designs. With the help from Friendship Bracelets, the kids will be able to get creative with designs that are reborn.
With 23 easy-to-make bracelet designs, children of all ages can have fun using embroidery floss to make the jewelry of their dreams. Aside from the typical braids and knots these patterns give you the option to add charms, beads and jewels to make the perfect accessory.
Wrap bracelets are hugely popular right now, so if you or the kids are looking for something similar then you might try out the Beaded Cuff on page 3. You'll need two skeins of embroidery floss and an assortment of colored beads. You'll be taping the bracelet down to the table just like we did when we were kids; this will certainly be a nice memory to create with your kids or grandkids. Tying knots and sliding on beads will produce a beautiful beaded cuff. What's great about this type of bracelet is that you can make it your own and choose whatever colored beads fit your personality. You'll also really enjoy the Alternating Color Square Knots Bracelet because you can add a fun dangling charm to really make it personalized.
Friendship bracelets, and jewelry in general, make a great gift for any occasion - best friends, sisters, mothers and daughters, aunts and uncles, everyone can sport a friendship bracelet. The general instructions provided in the book teach the necessary knots and finishing techniques for the best outcome. If you're looking for earthy and beaded or colorful and charmed this book has it all.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Majestic Clothespin Butterflies
Clothespin crafts for kids are all the rage right now because they are simple and fun. These Majestic Clothespin Butterflies are the… Continue reading: "Majestic Clothespin Butterflies"
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Enter to win a copy of Ultimate Paper Airplanes for Kids!
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- ScrapKins Build-It Book Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- A Fun Way to Learn to Crochet for Kids
- Boycraft Review
- Candy Aisle Crafts Review
- Chance to win Origami Finger Puppets!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Printable Lemonade Stand Kit
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- Hot Air Balloon Craft Ideas For Kids: 3 Super Cute & Simple Activities
- How To Draw A Pig
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More