Candy Aisle Crafts Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kids always love sweets, but there’s something special about sweets that you can make yourself! Whether you want to make something fun for a special occasion or just satisfy your sweet tooth, Candy Aisle Crafts will help you go beyond the basic desserts; instead, you and your little ones can come together to create incredibly whimsical edible crafts. The best part? It’s so much easier than you think!
Candy Aisle Crafts has thought of everything when it comes to crafting with sweets. The book opens with several tutorials for hard candy creations, as well as a list of tips for safely melting candy, which helps adults easily learn the ropes before working with their child on their candy crafts. Thanks to this book, it’s easier than ever for children to learn how to make their own lollipops in all shapes and sizes! Families can also try out the holiday-themed hard candy tutorials, like spooky candy cake toppers, festive peppermint ornaments, or even a loveable candy cane necklace for Valentine’s Day.
The brilliant tutorials don’t stop there: Levine also includes several tutorials for turning gumdrop candies into bumbles, ballerina dancers, and even friendly frogs. Kids can also use the tutorials in this collection to turn cookies into amazing structures, like a castle or a solar system. The projects with marshmallows were my favorite part of the entire book, especially the tutorial for a puffy, fluffy family of polar bears! True to the book’s name, you can find everything you need to make these delicious sweets in your local supermarket, so you can transform common candies into something absolutely charming.
No matter if you and your kids make these treats for a special occasion or just because, you’re in for a delightful time with Candy Aisle Crafts. Store-bought candy has never been sweeter!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 51 Things to Make with Paper Plates
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- Boycraft Review
- 3D Art Lab for Kids Review
- The Paper Hat Book
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Piecing Robin
- Full of Hearts Valentine's Day Cards
- Polka Dots Mug Gift Idea
- Requited Recycled Roll Heart Necklaces
- Fairy Kisses
- Bejeweled Jug Suncatchers
- Sweet Stenciled Hearts
- Fortune Teller Valentines
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Perler Beads Penguin Ornament
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More