Duct Tape Your Heart Out! Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Duct Tape Your Heart Out! Review
Gifted by: Duck Brand and Leisure Arts
DuckBrand.com & http://www.leisurearts.com/
Reviewed by: Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
In the past few years, duct tape has gone from being the ultimate household fix to being one of the most colorful and most innovative crafting materials around. Kids can make just about anything out of duct tape, from wallets to duct tape bouquets to even prom dresses and tuxedos. Crafting with duct tape is easier than you might think, though, thanks to the helpful hints and guidelines inside Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
Whether you aim to create something from scratch or simply update something you already own, there’s a project inside Duct Tape Your Heart Out! for you. Add a decorative flower to your headphones, pack some personality into your boring backpack, or even update a pair of shoes to match your craziest ensemble. You can even use duct tape to transform your bedroom furniture into something new and trendy. The amazing thing about crafting with duct tape is that no one will ever believe you made something so incredible out of a material once found in someone’s tool box, and now you can learn all the tips and tricks to make your duct tape crafts truly wow the crowd.
Duct Tape Your Heart Out! is packed with 44 projects for kids of all ages to try, so whether you’re a first time taper or a duct tape expert, you’ll find a craft project for your skill level. Beginners will love creating their own DIY jewelry or locker decorations, and more experienced crafters will enjoy making their own messenger bag or wall art. You’ll also find a list of basic duct tape crafting techniques towards the back of the book, along with patterns to help you get your project looking perfect. No matter which one of these amazing projects you’re crafting, the helpful step-by-step photos will guide you towards an impressive end result every time.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
Craft It Up: Christmas Around the World Review
Enter to win a copy of 51 things to make with Egg Cartons!
Chance to win a copy of Friendship Bracelets Beyond the Basics!
Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
Candy Aisle Crafts Review
Kitchen Science Lab for Kids
Enter to win a copy of Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Foam Frog Flower Pot Sitter
- Feather Wall Decor
- Spring I Spy Printable
- Word Search - Wool Animals & Breeds
- Kid Made Modern
- U Make It Character Creator
- Spring Craft Sticks Wreath
- Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit
- Mystery Metallic Gel Crayons
- Easter Crafts - Air Dry Clay Eggs
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More