Duct Tape Your Heart Out! Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Duct Tape Your Heart Out! Review
Gifted by: Duck Brand and Leisure Arts
DuckBrand.com & http://www.leisurearts.com/
Reviewed by: Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
In the past few years, duct tape has gone from being the ultimate household fix to being one of the most colorful and most innovative crafting materials around. Kids can make just about anything out of duct tape, from wallets to duct tape bouquets to even prom dresses and tuxedos. Crafting with duct tape is easier than you might think, though, thanks to the helpful hints and guidelines inside Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
Whether you aim to create something from scratch or simply update something you already own, there’s a project inside Duct Tape Your Heart Out! for you. Add a decorative flower to your headphones, pack some personality into your boring backpack, or even update a pair of shoes to match your craziest ensemble. You can even use duct tape to transform your bedroom furniture into something new and trendy. The amazing thing about crafting with duct tape is that no one will ever believe you made something so incredible out of a material once found in someone’s tool box, and now you can learn all the tips and tricks to make your duct tape crafts truly wow the crowd.
Duct Tape Your Heart Out! is packed with 44 projects for kids of all ages to try, so whether you’re a first time taper or a duct tape expert, you’ll find a craft project for your skill level. Beginners will love creating their own DIY jewelry or locker decorations, and more experienced crafters will enjoy making their own messenger bag or wall art. You’ll also find a list of basic duct tape crafting techniques towards the back of the book, along with patterns to help you get your project looking perfect. No matter which one of these amazing projects you’re crafting, the helpful step-by-step photos will guide you towards an impressive end result every time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Paper Hat Book
- Chance to win Origami Finger Puppets!
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
- Enter for a chance to win Friendship Bracelets Reborn!
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Sew Kawaii! Review
- Boycraft Review
- Rubber Band Mania Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Free Printable
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More