Paracord Crafts Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Did you know a bracelet could save your life? The latest trend in DIY jewelry is the paracord bracelet, a heavy-duty accessory that's as functional as it is fashionable. Paracord bracelets are made out of strong nylon, making them durable enough to handle anything that comes your way while hiking or camping. While paracord bracelets are perfect for nature lovers, they're also incredibly cool to wear in your everyday life, which is why they're popping up in stores everywhere. But why buy a paracord bracelet when you can DIY one instead? No matter how you plan to use these awesome accessories, if you want to learn how to make paracord bracelets, this comprehensive book from Leisure Arts will be your guide.
Paracord bracelets might seem like a craft that's just for boys, but there are projects in Paracord Bracelets for girls to love, too, like a paracord bracelet with bling or a trendy headband. Plus, since you can find paracord in just about every color under the rainbow, you can craft these trendy bracelets to match even your most girly outfits. You can also make your paracord bracelets to show off your favorite school or sports team's colors. Whether you make the classic Cobra Stitch bracelet or the awesome Trilobite bracelet, there's a bracelet pattern in Paracord Crafts for everyone in the family.
Paracord Crafts begins with a complete guide to the supplies you’ll need when you make your own paracord bracelets and a quick guide to paracord bracelet vocabulary. From there, you'll learn how to make a basic paracord bracelet so that you can master the weaving technique. You'll even learn how to make paracord bracelets with or without a plastic buckle. Paracord Crafts includes eight different bracelet patterns you can make with paracord, as well as three other DIY accessories you'll love. Each project also includes helpful hints in case you get stuck making your new DIY jewelry. Whether you need to survive in the wild or go to school in style, paracord bracelets will become your favorite accessory in no time at all.
BONUS! Enter to win a copy of Paracord Crafts as part of our Paracord Fun Pack here. Contest ends 6/14/15.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Rubber Band Jewelry All Grown Up
Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
Gardening Lab for Kids
Enter to win a copy of Just Add Color Arboretum Book!
Enter to win a copy of 51 things to make with Egg Cartons!
Art Lab for Little Kids Review
Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
Gardening Lab for Kids Review
150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stuffed Dog Bones
- Diy Printable Travel Game Book for Kids
- Word Abstract Art
- Printable Care Bears Recipe Cards and Cupcake Toppers
- Scented Mason Jar Photo Holder
- Bee Craft for Kids
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- Moon Rock Science Experiment
- Kid's Embroidery Pattern
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More