Paracord Crafts Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Did you know a bracelet could save your life? The latest trend in DIY jewelry is the paracord bracelet, a heavy-duty accessory that's as functional as it is fashionable. Paracord bracelets are made out of strong nylon, making them durable enough to handle anything that comes your way while hiking or camping. While paracord bracelets are perfect for nature lovers, they're also incredibly cool to wear in your everyday life, which is why they're popping up in stores everywhere. But why buy a paracord bracelet when you can DIY one instead? No matter how you plan to use these awesome accessories, if you want to learn how to make paracord bracelets, this comprehensive book from Leisure Arts will be your guide.
Paracord bracelets might seem like a craft that's just for boys, but there are projects in Paracord Bracelets for girls to love, too, like a paracord bracelet with bling or a trendy headband. Plus, since you can find paracord in just about every color under the rainbow, you can craft these trendy bracelets to match even your most girly outfits. You can also make your paracord bracelets to show off your favorite school or sports team's colors. Whether you make the classic Cobra Stitch bracelet or the awesome Trilobite bracelet, there's a bracelet pattern in Paracord Crafts for everyone in the family.
Paracord Crafts begins with a complete guide to the supplies you’ll need when you make your own paracord bracelets and a quick guide to paracord bracelet vocabulary. From there, you'll learn how to make a basic paracord bracelet so that you can master the weaving technique. You'll even learn how to make paracord bracelets with or without a plastic buckle. Paracord Crafts includes eight different bracelet patterns you can make with paracord, as well as three other DIY accessories you'll love. Each project also includes helpful hints in case you get stuck making your new DIY jewelry. Whether you need to survive in the wild or go to school in style, paracord bracelets will become your favorite accessory in no time at all.
BONUS! Enter to win a copy of Paracord Crafts as part of our Paracord Fun Pack here. Contest ends 6/14/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a copy of Slimed DIY!
- Win a Paracord Fun Pack!
- Washi Tape Review
- Enter to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Cardboard Tubes!
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
- Boycraft Review
- Craft It Up: Christmas Around the World Review
- A Fun Way to Learn to Crochet for Kids
- The Paper Hat Book
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More