More Boredom Busters Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
More Boredom Busters Book Review
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
When kids are home for the summer or stuck in the house during a snowstorm in the winter, we will often hear them complaining about how bored they are. Luckily with the More Boredom Busters book there are over 50 awesome activities for children aged 7 and up.
With fun things to make for each season of the year as well as favorite holidays, the kids will no longer be bored. The chapters begin with the spring season featuring things like Washer Necklaces, Sock Buddies, a Homemade Bird Feeder, and Decoupage Tiles, it then moves to the summer season with a Treasure Map, Crayon Art, Painted Rocks and so much more. Then follows fall and winter with Spooky Cardboard Rolls, Apple Smiles, Ribbon Memo Board, Easy No-Sew Hat, Gifts in a Jar and so much more!
Most of the projects are made in 30 minutes or less, which is perfect for those big minds and small attention spans. All projects are easy and inexpensive to make, using simple materials that can be found around the house. What's great about More Boredom Busters is that many of the projects are eco-friendly, encouraging you to recycle and reuse.
A really neat feature about this book is that there are facts about the materials needed for each of the projects. For example, the Juice Box Snowman provides facts about how a man found a new way to package and store milk in cardboard, instead of glass or plastic. The rectangle milk package was called the Tetra Brik, which today is called a juice box. These fun facts incorporate an added value to learning.
For the sake of learning something new and keeping everyone's sanity, More Boredom Busters is a book that should be in any home with kids. All the activities are fun and easy that the kids will love doing all year long.
Read NextCandy Aisle Crafts Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Candy Aisle Crafts Review
- Find It, Make It Review
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry Review
- Craft It Up: Christmas Around the World Review
- A Fun Way to Learn to Crochet for Kids
- The Paper Hat Book
- Enter to win a copy of Ultimate Paper Airplanes for Kids!
- Enter to win a copy of 51 things to make with Egg Cartons!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Grapes!
- Colorful Gobstopper Science Fun
- Dancing Pepper And Soap: Unveiling Water's Hidden Power!
- Create Your Own Ocean: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Make Rain Indoors: Fun Jar Experiment!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More