A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Dress up time is all the time, as any fashion forward girl will tell you. Every little girl deserves to have fun accessories at her disposal, and a tutu is the perfect place to start. Thanks to this book from Leisure Arts, tutus are no longer reserved for ballerinas; everyone can make a tutu with A Tutu for Every Occasion!
Making your own tutu is one of the most fun things you can do with fabric, especially when there are so many options. It doesn’t matter if you’re a girly-girl or a tomboy; every little girl thinks tutus make a terrific accessory for just about any outfit. Whatever your personal style may be, there’s a tutu in this book that you’ll adore. Not into the fairy princess look, for example? Show off your unique style with a camouflage tutu! Equal parts whimsical, fancy, and fun, the tutus in this book are perfect for special occasions and everyday play.
Each tutu in A Tutu for Every Occasion is adjustable to fit sizes 2 through 8, and you can make each tutu as long or short as you like. Plus, making a tutu is actually quite easy to do; if you can tie a knot, you can make your own tutu! This book also includes tutorials for all kinds of fun accessories so you can complete your new fabulous outfits in the best possible way. From a precious ponytail holder to fun and funky headbands, you’ll learn how to complete each one of these terrific tutus. You’ll even learn how to make a tutu for your favorite doll!
Among holiday-themed tutus you can wear to show off your festivity, you can be a rock star for a day, celebrate your birthday, or simply dress like the princess you are with these adorable tutus. A Tutu for Every Occasion truly lives up to its title, offering something special for every kind of girl.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 51 Things to Make with Paper Plates
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- Boycraft Review
- 3D Art Lab for Kids Review
- The Paper Hat Book
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Big Blast of Kid Crafts: Fun in the Sun Review
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Piecing Robin
- Full of Hearts Valentine's Day Cards
- Polka Dots Mug Gift Idea
- Requited Recycled Roll Heart Necklaces
- Fairy Kisses
- Bejeweled Jug Suncatchers
- Sweet Stenciled Hearts
- Fortune Teller Valentines
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Perler Beads Penguin Ornament
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More