A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Dress up time is all the time, as any fashion forward girl will tell you. Every little girl deserves to have fun accessories at her disposal, and a tutu is the perfect place to start. Thanks to this book from Leisure Arts, tutus are no longer reserved for ballerinas; everyone can make a tutu with A Tutu for Every Occasion!
Making your own tutu is one of the most fun things you can do with fabric, especially when there are so many options. It doesn’t matter if you’re a girly-girl or a tomboy; every little girl thinks tutus make a terrific accessory for just about any outfit. Whatever your personal style may be, there’s a tutu in this book that you’ll adore. Not into the fairy princess look, for example? Show off your unique style with a camouflage tutu! Equal parts whimsical, fancy, and fun, the tutus in this book are perfect for special occasions and everyday play.
Each tutu in A Tutu for Every Occasion is adjustable to fit sizes 2 through 8, and you can make each tutu as long or short as you like. Plus, making a tutu is actually quite easy to do; if you can tie a knot, you can make your own tutu! This book also includes tutorials for all kinds of fun accessories so you can complete your new fabulous outfits in the best possible way. From a precious ponytail holder to fun and funky headbands, you’ll learn how to complete each one of these terrific tutus. You’ll even learn how to make a tutu for your favorite doll!
Among holiday-themed tutus you can wear to show off your festivity, you can be a rock star for a day, celebrate your birthday, or simply dress like the princess you are with these adorable tutus. A Tutu for Every Occasion truly lives up to its title, offering something special for every kind of girl.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Cardboard Tubes!
MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
Chance to win Origami Finger Puppets!
Enter to win a copy of Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals!
Chance to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Paper Plates!
Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry Review
Duct Tape Mania Review
Enter to win a copy of More Boredom Busters!
Enter for a chance to win Friendship Bracelets Reborn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Slime
- Stitched Cardboard Reindeer Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Printable Winter Word Search
- Pumpkin Painting in a Frame
- Pop Culture Pumpkins: 2018 Edition
- DIY Christmas Ornament Kits for Creative Kids
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Christmas Advent Calendar with materials from the Nature
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More