A Tutu for Every Occasion Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Dress up time is all the time, as any fashion forward girl will tell you. Every little girl deserves to have fun accessories at her disposal, and a tutu is the perfect place to start. Thanks to this book from Leisure Arts, tutus are no longer reserved for ballerinas; everyone can make a tutu with A Tutu for Every Occasion!
Making your own tutu is one of the most fun things you can do with fabric, especially when there are so many options. It doesn’t matter if you’re a girly-girl or a tomboy; every little girl thinks tutus make a terrific accessory for just about any outfit. Whatever your personal style may be, there’s a tutu in this book that you’ll adore. Not into the fairy princess look, for example? Show off your unique style with a camouflage tutu! Equal parts whimsical, fancy, and fun, the tutus in this book are perfect for special occasions and everyday play.
Each tutu in A Tutu for Every Occasion is adjustable to fit sizes 2 through 8, and you can make each tutu as long or short as you like. Plus, making a tutu is actually quite easy to do; if you can tie a knot, you can make your own tutu! This book also includes tutorials for all kinds of fun accessories so you can complete your new fabulous outfits in the best possible way. From a precious ponytail holder to fun and funky headbands, you’ll learn how to complete each one of these terrific tutus. You’ll even learn how to make a tutu for your favorite doll!
Among holiday-themed tutus you can wear to show off your festivity, you can be a rock star for a day, celebrate your birthday, or simply dress like the princess you are with these adorable tutus. A Tutu for Every Occasion truly lives up to its title, offering something special for every kind of girl.
Read NextThe Paper Hat Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Paper Hat Book
- Chance to win Origami Finger Puppets!
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- Candy Aisle Crafts Review
- Enter to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Cardboard Tubes!
- Chance to win a copy of 51 Things to Make with Paper Plates!
- Find It, Make It Review
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Sew Kawaii! Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Tootsie Pop Ghosts
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More