Cracked Colored Eggs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This gorgeous variation of coloring Easter eggs stems from tea dyed eggs. These stunning cracked colored eggs are easy enough for the kids to make and fun enough for the adults to play along too. The first time I made these vibrant cracked colored eggs I was in awe. The results are so colorful and pretty and it’s a great change from the standard colored Easter eggs. They also make beautiful deviled eggs! Plan ahead! These eggs have to sit and soak for several hours or even overnight."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Hard boiled eggs
- Gel/paste food coloring in red blue, orange, green, purple
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Hot Pads For Mom Or Gramma
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Unique Fabric Christmas Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
- Gratitude Tree
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Pudding Cups
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More