This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fun Sun Papercraft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I just love bright and sunny days! They bring so much warmth and light. It makes the days even better for the kids to play outside and soak in the warm beams. Some days the sun just doesn’t want to come out and play, and those are the days when my kids love to make this Fun Sun Papercraft. That helps them bring the sunshine inside! If you love the sun as much as I do and need something to brighten your kid’s day, try this Fun Sun Papercraft! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Craft paper
- Black marker
Step 1: cut four paper strips of each color to make the sun’s rays. Dimensions (3 inches of length).
Step 2: cut a big yellow circle that will be the sun’s face.
Step 3: glue the strips two by two of each color, folding them in half repeating this in all perimeter.
Step 4: print and cut the eyes and the mouth then glue them to make the sun’s face. If you want you can also draw it!
Read NextGrumpy Grinch Cupcakes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More