This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween Hot Cocoa Bombs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "These Halloween cauldron hot cocoa bombs are a fun, spooky twist on a traditional holiday treat. Candy Melts make this a simple craft to do with children of all ages. Let them sprinkle in the cocoa and marshmallows and add the sprinkles and eyes to the bubbling goo. It is so much fun to make these together, but even more fun to pour over the hot milk and watch it mix into a delicious cup of hot cocoa. "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Candy Melts
- Hot Cocoa mix
- Candy Mold
Read NextJumpin' Jitterbug Marzipan Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Grapes!
- Colorful Gobstopper Science Fun
- Dancing Pepper And Soap: Unveiling Water's Hidden Power!
- Create Your Own Ocean: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Make Rain Indoors: Fun Jar Experiment!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More