This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This Easter Bunny and Egg Paper Craft is an adorable preparation craft for the spring and easter season! Your kids will love getting to create their hoppy new friend as you decorate and get ready for this season. It is the perfect way to be in the spirit with your family and with your students! This is a simple to do project for a rainy afternoon or an inside recess day! Just follow these instructions to create your new pal!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Easter Bunny Template (download below)
Select your choice of colored paper that you want to use for the bunny and the egg. Trace the bunny patterns (outer ear patterns, head, body and upper legs) on the paper, trace the lower legs on a different shade of the same colored paper and trace the inner ear patterns and the 2 small circles (blush) on pink colored craft paper.
Stick the inner ear patterns on the outer ear cutouts and the small pink round cutouts on both cheeks. Stick the lower legs (paws) along the bottom side of the body pattern.
Stick the ear patterns on the top side of the head cutout.
Stick the upper leg cutouts on both sides of the body cutout. Apply glue along the edge only and keep the rest of the cutouts free from glue.
Stick the head cutout on the top side of the body cutout.
Use a sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the papercraft bunny.
Trace the egg pattern and decorate the egg with colored craft papers.
Grab the paper egg and slide it under the upper legs of the papercraft bunny.
Read NextGroundhog Day Play Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Groundhog Day Play Set
- Punxsutawney Phil Pom Pom Puppets
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable Worksheet
- Free Valentine’s Day Printable Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Printable Valentine's Day Coloring Bookmarks
- Mother's Day Footprint Flower
- Heart Suncatcher
- Free Printable Groundhog Day Word Search
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- How To Make A Leprechaun Paper Puppet For Kids
- Popsicle Stick Witch Craft
- Printable Crab Template
- Winter Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable I Spy Weather
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More