We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These colorful Halloween luminaries are made from painted mason jars and will light up your sidewalk or window this Halloween! Halloween luminaries are a fun way to decorate your sidewalk, mantle, or bookshelf for Halloween! It’s a versatile craft in which you can use whatever colors you’d like, and the best part is just how easy they are to make yourself. Grab some friends or the kids and make it a Halloween themed craft night."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Clean glass jars I used pint size Kerr jars, but Ball jars cost less
Acrylic craft paint
Paintbrushes flat brush and liner brush
Glaze I use Krylon Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze
Tea lights or LED tea lights
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Hot Pads For Mom Or Gramma
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Unique Fabric Christmas Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
- Gratitude Tree
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Pudding Cups
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More