Pokemon Go Pumpkins with Free Patterns
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Creating these Pokemon pumpkins is easy! You can make a Pokeball, Squirtle, and a Picachu. You'll use paintable craft pumpkins and craft paint. Then, you'll use these free patterns to help you with all the pieces you need. When the paint is dry, you'll cut all your pieces from craft foam and felt. Then, a grown-up will need to hot glue the pieces to your pumpkin, making them a fun do-it-together craft this Fall season."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsCraft Foam, Mixed Media/Miscellaneous, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupPre-Teens, Teens
- craft pumpkin
- craft foam
- craft paint
- hot glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- Candy Corn Necklace
- Apple Print Coasters
- Shape Monsters
- Paper Plate Witch
- Balloon Ghosts
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More