Cardboard Tube Binoculars
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Are your little rugrats experiencing cabin fever? Pull this idea out of your hat and they’ll love you for it. This cardboard tube binoculars craft is a fun way to get excited for spring and summer. What’s even better is that they can still use their binoculars while stuck inside – similar to our DIY Kaleidoscope for kids! This is such a fun and easy craft for kids, so let’s get started! You can most certainly substitute the camouflage felt with another pattern or solid color for your cardboard tube binoculars."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 2 cardboard tubes
- 1 sheet camouflage felt
- White craft glue
- Craft foam to match your felt
- 6 rubber bands
- 40 ” piece of twine or yarn
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make a Kaleidoscope
- Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
- Clothespin Military Airplanes
- Post It Pinwheels
- 36 Creative Clothespin Crafts for Your Little Ones
- Popsicle Stick Yarn Doll
- Unstoppable Bouncing Bubbles
- Cool Lego Fidget Spinner
- The Cutest Toilet Paper Roll Helicopter
- Toilet Paper Roll Tea Cups
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- Candy Corn Necklace
- Apple Print Coasters
- Shape Monsters
- Paper Plate Witch
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More