This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Cardboard Tube Binoculars
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"Are your little rugrats experiencing cabin fever? Pull this idea out of your hat and they’ll love you for it. This cardboard tube binoculars craft is a fun way to get excited for spring and summer. What’s even better is that they can still use their binoculars while stuck inside – similar to our DIY Kaleidoscope for kids! This is such a fun and easy craft for kids, so let’s get started! You can most certainly substitute the camouflage felt with another pattern or solid color for your cardboard tube binoculars."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 2 cardboard tubes
- 1 sheet camouflage felt
- White craft glue
- Craft foam to match your felt
- 6 rubber bands
- 40 ” piece of twine or yarn
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextPopsicle Stick Yarn Doll
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers
Making suncatchers is a really fun craft for welcoming the summer sun. Try a new take on the classic suncatcher with this How To Make… Continue reading: "How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers"
- Popsicle Stick Yarn Doll
- Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
- Incredible Kids Velcro Dot Building Sticks
- 36 Creative Clothespin Crafts for Your Little Ones
- No-Sew Portable Road Playset
- Printable Flying Helicopter
- Disney Princess Sock Puppets
- Cool Kaleidoscope Cardboard Craft
- The Cutest Toilet Paper Roll Helicopter
- No Sew Juggling Balls
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More