This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cardboard Tube Binoculars
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Are your little rugrats experiencing cabin fever? Pull this idea out of your hat and they’ll love you for it. This cardboard tube binoculars craft is a fun way to get excited for spring and summer. What’s even better is that they can still use their binoculars while stuck inside – similar to our DIY Kaleidoscope for kids! This is such a fun and easy craft for kids, so let’s get started! You can most certainly substitute the camouflage felt with another pattern or solid color for your cardboard tube binoculars."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 2 cardboard tubes
- 1 sheet camouflage felt
- White craft glue
- Craft foam to match your felt
- 6 rubber bands
- 40 ” piece of twine or yarn
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextUnexpected Paper Dolls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More