Fabric Egg Plush Softie
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These fabric Easter eggs are such an eye candy, and work wonderfully in all kids of Easter home décor arrangements. The best thing is that they sew up in just minutes and they use very little fabric. Keep the kids entertained during the Easter hunt by sewing each kiddo their own cute Easter egg plush! Be warned though, making them is addictive! You can not just sew up one single easter egg. The bright side is that the Easter egg template calls for such a small amount of fabric, that they are super quick and easy to sew. Sew enough fabric eggs to fill a basket!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Placemats For Kids
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish Craft
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Library Scavenger Hunt
- Diy Tassels - The Easy Way
- Free Printable Earth Day Bingo Set
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More