This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Want to keep the kids entertained for hours and also have them learning at the same time? Tell them you are going to be making Oobleck! What’s Oobleck? Well, it’s kinda like slime but it’s both a solid and a liquid. The intriguing texture of Oobleck makes it a great sensory activity that you can incorporate into a home school science lesson! Do you remember hearing about quicksand as a kid? Well, Oobleck is the texture you’d envision quicksand to be, but luckily you won’t be falling into it! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1.5 to 2 cups corn starch
1 cup water
a few drops food coloring
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextGlow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- Heart Stitch Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- State License Plate Game
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Elf Bookmark
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More