Little Pinecone Elves
Easy Christmas crafts for kids can double as adorable winter decor. Display the Little Pinecone Elves during the cold season to warm hearts. These Christmas crafts for preschoolers are extremely inexpensive, using materials from nature and around the house. Thanks to their low cost, you can make a ton of little elves to decorate your entire home. Don't let any room go elf-less during Santa season!
- Wooden balls
- Velvet paper
- Glue gun
- Thin marker
If you like this craft, you'll love our collection of Recycled Crafts for Kids: 18 Winter Crafts!
1. Hot glue a wooden ball to a pinecone. An adult should use the glue gun.
2. Cut a piece of velvet paper a few inches tall, form into a cone, trim the edge, and glue to top of your ball.
3. Glue a bell to the top of your new hat.
4. Cut a strip of velvet paper long enough to wrap around your ball with a few extra inches.
5. Cut into each end of your velvet strip to create a little fringe.
6. Glue your velvet strip around your ball to form a scarf.
7. Add some little eyes with your marker.
Read NextClothespin Angel Ornaments