This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Crafts for Kids: 18 Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
From the designer: "Get ready for Christmas by making this charming popsicle stick Christmas tree with your little ones. This craft is a great way to teach your kids about the birth of Jesus, as well as the colors green, brown, white, and gold. They also get experience painting. All you need to make this craft is popsicle sticks, paint, a star sticker, a gold pipe cleaner, and some basic crafting supplies. Tis the season to get crafting and this popsicle stick Christmas tree is just the craft to do!"
- Popsicle Sticks
- Green, brown, and white paint
- Gold glitter paint or a gold star sticker
- Gold string or a gold pipe cleaner
- Paint brush
- Hot glue or craft glue
Read NextSanta's Flower Pots
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crayon Explosion Lantern
Every child has an abundance of crayons around the house, so if you want to cut down their stash, try this unbelievably cool DIY… Continue reading: "Crayon Explosion Lantern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More