How To Make A Floral Bonnet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make your own Spring Bonnet with silk flowers. This project is so easy to create and a fun project for any age. Use a variety of artificial flowers to match your Easter dress or make your own hat to keep out of the sun. This project is a great way for kids to create their own accessories. The full tutorial recommends using hot glue but for safety you can easily switch this with regular craft glue, it will just need to sit for some time to dry."
Age GroupElementary School
- Wide Brim Hat
- Silk Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wooden Clothespin Father's Day Gift
- Diy Patriotic Clothespins
- 4th Of July Firecracker Treats
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- Printable Pokemon Easter Egg Costumes
- Diy 4th Of July Favors
- Adorable Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Mermaid Slime
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More