We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
ScrapKins® is a creativity brand for kids that follows the adventures of a tribe of monsters who build their world out of the things we throw away. Through school visits and Recycled Art-Making workshops, the “ScrapKins” teach children to turn milk cartons into pirate ships and towel tubes into dinosaurs by finding creativity in common materials. They have created programs for Whole Foods Markets, Seventh Generation, Clif Bar, The Doha Film Institute in Qatar, Make, Speakaboos.com, Wildlife Conservation Society at The Bronx Zoo, World Science Festival, Maker Faire and Scholastic Afterschool. Created in 2006 by children's designer Brian Yanish and based on his childhood drawings, the ScrapKins mission is to inspire creativity and DIY resourcefulness in kids everywhere.
ScrapKins Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
Reviews on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Piecing Robin
- Full of Hearts Valentine's Day Cards
- Polka Dots Mug Gift Idea
- Requited Recycled Roll Heart Necklaces
- Fairy Kisses
- Bejeweled Jug Suncatchers
- Sweet Stenciled Hearts
- Fortune Teller Valentines
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Perler Beads Penguin Ornament
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More