Linsey Wilt, Organized Chaos
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
I am the girl that had tried every creative outlet known to man. I am not very graceful; actually I’m a full on klutz, so dancing wasn’t my bag. I made it through art with a B+ and my teacher giving me the,”that’s interesting” type of looks when I presented my masterpieces. I won’t even go there with the vocals; let’s just say my husband has been known to ask me to stop singing, nicely of course. I pretty much gave up and decided that the creative world was better off without me. Then I picked up a camera. I had found my creativity; I had found what made me tick, and I have been smitten ever since!
I am amazed how a passion can turn into something so fulfilling with some hard work and desire.
The natural smile, the interaction between loved ones, that moment that perfectly captures who you are. The reward for me is being able to give you those memories to cherish for a lifetime.
A little more about me, some of my loves:
My high school sweetheart that I married, my four crazy kids, the beach, black licorice, movies, white, maroon 5, sunsets, coffee, crackers, the warm sunshine, swimming, simplicity, thrift stores, foot rubs (well head, arms, back, really anything), late nights, neutral colors, diet coke, a good book by the fire, dancing, bags, classic attire, shoes, ulta, creme brulee, laughing until it hurts, spotify, freesia body spray, teal (and specifically the teal accent color on my site-- it’s called frozen pond in case you were wondering), new hair products, baths, running, steak, vintage, rainy days, learning new things, candles and dark chocolate.
To find out even more about me and my crazy family you can visit my personal blog here.
Linsey's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Clear up some clutter and turn it into fun by Making a Castle Made of Cardboard! This is a great way to transform something you'd… Continue reading: "Making a Castle Made of Cardboard"
- Jodi, Meaningful Mama
- Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Sofia Herrera, Meyamo
- Erin, Making Memories With Your Kids
- Printable Bingo Cards
- Gail Bartel, That Artist Woman
- Pam Maxwell, Pam's Party Planning & Practical Tips
- Jennifer Jain, Jennifer's Little World
- Linsey Wilt, Organized Chaos
- Natasha, Amelie's House
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Printable I Spy Summer
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Barbie Skirt Tutorial
- Free Printable Rainbow Worksheets And Coloring Pages
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More