Linsey Wilt, Organized Chaos
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
I am the girl that had tried every creative outlet known to man. I am not very graceful; actually I’m a full on klutz, so dancing wasn’t my bag. I made it through art with a B+ and my teacher giving me the,”that’s interesting” type of looks when I presented my masterpieces. I won’t even go there with the vocals; let’s just say my husband has been known to ask me to stop singing, nicely of course. I pretty much gave up and decided that the creative world was better off without me. Then I picked up a camera. I had found my creativity; I had found what made me tick, and I have been smitten ever since!
I am amazed how a passion can turn into something so fulfilling with some hard work and desire.
The natural smile, the interaction between loved ones, that moment that perfectly captures who you are. The reward for me is being able to give you those memories to cherish for a lifetime.
A little more about me, some of my loves:
My high school sweetheart that I married, my four crazy kids, the beach, black licorice, movies, white, maroon 5, sunsets, coffee, crackers, the warm sunshine, swimming, simplicity, thrift stores, foot rubs (well head, arms, back, really anything), late nights, neutral colors, diet coke, a good book by the fire, dancing, bags, classic attire, shoes, ulta, creme brulee, laughing until it hurts, spotify, freesia body spray, teal (and specifically the teal accent color on my site-- it’s called frozen pond in case you were wondering), new hair products, baths, running, steak, vintage, rainy days, learning new things, candles and dark chocolate.
To find out even more about me and my crazy family you can visit my personal blog here.
Linsey's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Michelle McInerney, MollyMoo
- Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Emma Smith, Kids Craft Room
- Kathy Barbro, Art Projects for Kids
- Kelly Dixon, Smart School House
- Amanda Vasquez, Crafts-N-Things for Children
- Jackie Currie, Happy Hooligans
- Michelle Clausen, Sugar Swings
- Laura Kelly, Laura Kelly Designs
- Asia Citro, Fun at Home with Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Summer Word Scramble For Kids
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable
- Diy Repurposed Can Lego Head
- How To Make Friendship Bracelets
- Patriotic Coffee Filter Flowers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More