- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Gina Bell, East Coast Mommy
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Gina Bell is a full-time mother to three small boys (who were born within 3.5 years of each other). She chronicles her adventures on her blog, East Coast Mommy, where she covers crafts, organizational tips, family fun, and more. Gina, who resides in Antigonish, Nova Scotia, is a busy mom with a penchant for easy and inexpensive family fun.
East Coast Mommy Blog
Gina's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
- Cute Carton Love Bug
- Froggy Face Flying Tongue
- How to Make Paper Bag Kites
- Magic Jelly Bean Surprise
- Printable Paper Baskets
- Simple Santa Beard
- Simple Bookmark Valentines
- Tissue Box Bunnies
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Toilet Roll Snowman
- Fun 5-Minute Felt Pumpkins
- Magic Leprechaun Bait
- Free Printable Olaf Hats
- Tie Printable Father's Day Craft
- How to Make a Mask Zebra Style
- Halloween Countdown Printable
- Pool Noodle Witch Legs
Read NextAmanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
East Coast Mommy
Feb 24, 2014
I hope you like my projects. I hope you take a moment to stop by my blog and check out some of crafts, recipes, activities, and parties. :-)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crayon Explosion Lantern
Every child has an abundance of crayons around the house, so if you want to cut down their stash, try this unbelievably cool DIY… Continue reading: "Crayon Explosion Lantern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- Popsicle Father's Day Card
- Lion Name Craft
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More