Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This colorful, glittery candy cane Mason jar luminary is a festive way to add some twinkling warmth to your Christmas decorating. You likely already have all the supplies you need on hand for this simple craft idea. So far this year I’ve made an adorable Christmas Mason jar snowman as a secret Santa gift idea. I’ve also had the urge to dig into my glitter stash, and the idea of a candy cane Mason jar luminary came to mind. These look gorgeous both lit and unlit, especially grouped together on a holiday mantel."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- small glass jar, such as a salsa jar or Mason jar
- washi tape in two widths, or masking tape
- utility knife
- Mod Podge sealer
- red, green and silver glitter
NotesPlease visit CraftsbyAmanda for the full craft!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Free Printable
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More