Duck Tape Flower Vase
Your kids can turn an old, plain jar into a beautiful Duck Tape Flower Vase with this tutorial. It's amazing how this duct tape craft so easily turns a jar into an inexpensive and chic flower vase. Can you imagine all the possibilities with this upcycled craft? These flower vases would make great homemade gifts, desk accessories, room decor, and more. This fun duct tape project is sure to become a favorite go-to for some fast crafting. All that's left in the end is to find some pretty flowers for this amazing vase!
- Duck Tape®
- Crafting board
- Make 2 strips of tape that fit around the jar.
- Place the two strips of tape together, slightly overlapping them together.
- Cut a strip of a different color or printed Duck Tape® that fits around your jar or vase.
- Adhere the sheet you made in step 2 to the jar and then the strip from step 3.
- Make 4 double sided small strips of tape, leaving a strip of stickiness showing at the bottom.
- Cut out petal shapes from your squares.
- Cut a small slit at the bottom, sticky strip of your petal.
- Overlap the left side of your petal with the right, forming a 3D petal.
- Repeat these for the other 3 petals and attach all 4 together to form a flower.
- Secure your flower with a circle made out of Duck Tape®.
- Attach your flower to your jar with strips of tape.
Read NextRoyal Tea Cup Chandelier Craft