How To Make A Suncatcher: 26 DIY Suncatchers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Summer crafts for kids that look like a million bucks but cost almost nothing are a sure-fire way to have a lot of fun. All of these 26 DIY Suncatchers look stunning, but they can be made easily by a preschooler. Your little ones will love learning how to make a suncatcher and when you see the sun streaming through them, your house will be even more beautiful. These summer crafts for kids can be enjoyed by the entire family because there are steps that even the littlest crafters can do. Whether you choose to make one or all of them, your kids will have so much fun being creative and watching the sunlight beam through the beautiful colors. The best thing about making suncatchers is that there is really no wrong way to do it, so just have lots and lots of fun!
Below you will find a lot of different ways to make a suncatcher with many different materials. You probably already have a lot of the materials needed to make your home even more beautiful with the bright sun streaming in your windows.
How To Make A Suncatcher:
26 DIY Suncatchers
Table of Contents
Melted Bead Suncatchers
St. Patrick's Day
Love these amazing art projects for kids? Discover more homemade beauty in our eBook: 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids.
A great way to bring the sunshine indoors is with a cool suncatcher. Your kids will have a blast sorting their beads and designing their melted shapes. They will love watching all of the plastic beads get ooey gooey to from a bright, sparkling suncatcher just for you. We love how these awesome bead crafts use such a wide variety of beads. You could make these kids craft ideas at a birthday party or in art class and let the imaginations run wild and free.
1. Pony Bead Suncatcher Mobile
2. Happy Heart Melted Bead Suncatcher
3. Rainbow Spiral Melted Bead Suncatcher
4. Multicolored Hand Print Suncatcher
5. Pizza Pan Suncatcher
6. Sweet As Can Be Watermelon Suncatcher
7. Radiant Rainbow Suncatcher
8. Melted Bead Suncatcher Craft for Kids
9. Beautiful Bead Suncatcher
Butterfly crafts are simply beautiful, no matter what they are made of. You can teach your little ones about symmetry and butterflies with these fun and easy to make butterfly suncatchers! These fun butterfly crafts will look gorgeous in your window when the sun shines though them. You just cannot go wrong with these fun art projects for kids.
Everything looks more beautiful when the sun is shining down on it; so, catch the sun to keep the beauty year round. If you have broken crayons or ones too small to color with, melt them down and make ones of these amazing summer crafts for kids! Melting crayons art is inexpensive and looks really awesome. Your friends won't believe they're homemade from melted crayons.
Decorating for St. Patrick's Day has never been so thrifty and fun! Suncatchers are such an easy way to decorate for the holiday and spring will be just around the corner. Encourage the sun to come out by calling it with colorful suncatchers. You could easily do these spring crafts for kids in a classroom to get everyone excited to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love, so why not make a fun craft with the people you love? February can be a little dreary depending on where you live, so instantly brighten up any room with some beautiful suncatchers. These Valentine day crafts for kids are surprisingly simple to make, but they are still incredibly beautiful.
Making suncatchers is fun for every season. Whether it's warm or cold, catching the sun is important and can make your happier and your home even more beautiful. You can have completely unique decorations for your home, and if you make enough of them, you will have several for each season.
This is a very simple way to make suncatchers, and the end result is simply stunning. Making suncatchers is an easy way to add a little extra bit of cheer to your sunny day. The little ones can get in on the fun by choosing the most colorful glass beads for these decorative crafts.
Paper crafts that can be displayed in a window are always a great idea for kids to do because everyone will get to see their wonderful works of art. They can make so many different kinds of bright and fun designs that each suncatcher they make will be unique.
Are you hungry for even more spring and summer crafts? Make your spring and summer even more beautiful with our eBook: Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More.
Read NextHow To Make Amazing Origami Lotus
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Santa Handprint Card Craft
- Elf On The Shelf Card Craft
- Holiday Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- Christmas Tree Name Craft
- Christmas Tree Card Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More