Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Summertime means kids out of school, getting outside and a slower schedule. While I don't like to entertain my kids 24/7, I do like to plan some special crafts and activities to help keep the boredom at bay during rainy summer days. One of our favorites is dyeing our own yarn with Kool Aid. Yes, Kool Aid! It's not just for drinking anymore. It's a simple, fun craft that has endless possibilities. I hope your kids enjoy it!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princes Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princess Free Printable Coloring Book
- Diy Inside Out Board Game
- Diy Yoda Plush
- A Scavenger Hunt Fit For Snow White
- Star Wars Free Printable Coloring Book
- Window Art Free Printables
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More