Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Summertime means kids out of school, getting outside and a slower schedule. While I don't like to entertain my kids 24/7, I do like to plan some special crafts and activities to help keep the boredom at bay during rainy summer days. One of our favorites is dyeing our own yarn with Kool Aid. Yes, Kool Aid! It's not just for drinking anymore. It's a simple, fun craft that has endless possibilities. I hope your kids enjoy it!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Kids will have a blast turning something plain and ordinary into a fun new toy. These Super Cute Toilet Paper Roll Animals are just… Continue reading: "Super Cute Toilet Paper Roll Animals"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Farm Animal Memory Matching Game
- Beach Scavenger Hunt
- Patriotic Pinwheels
- What To Do In Summer: Family Fun Kit
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Rainbow Tie Dye Shirts
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- Printable Camping Word Search
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More