DIY Butterfly Painted Vases for Mother's Day
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make a great gift for Mother's Day using leftover house paint, acrylic paint, a clear glass vase and artificial flowers. This is easy to do with your children and is surely a gift that will be treasured for years to come."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsMixed Media/Miscellaneous, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Library Scavenger Hunt
- Diy Tassels - The Easy Way
- Free Printable Earth Day Bingo Set
- Fruit Cup Chick Craft
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Easter I Spy Printable
- Printable Bingo Cards
- Disney Princess And Friends Easter Eggs
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More