Painted Rocks to Make with Mom
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These DIY painted rocks are a super simple, budget-friendly craft that requires supplies you probably already have on hand. Best of all, it's the rare kind of craft project that both kids and adults will enjoy equally. Paint rocks together and use them to decorate your potted houseplants or garden."
Rock crafts are simple and inexpensive ways to spark your kids' creativity! For more crafts like this, check out our collection of the best rock crafts for kids: Rock and Roll: 22 Rock Crafts for Kids
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Clean, smooth rocks
- Acrylic paint
- Clear spray paint (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Search
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More