This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Painted Rocks to Make with Mom
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These DIY painted rocks are a super simple, budget-friendly craft that requires supplies you probably already have on hand. Best of all, it's the rare kind of craft project that both kids and adults will enjoy equally. Paint rocks together and use them to decorate your potted houseplants or garden."
Rock crafts are simple and inexpensive ways to spark your kids' creativity! For more crafts like this, check out our collection of the best rock crafts for kids: Rock and Roll: 22 Rock Crafts for Kids
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Clean, smooth rocks
- Acrylic paint
- Clear spray paint (optional)
Read NextArtwork Keepsake Vase
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Satellite Craft
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Paper Cup Turkey Craft
- Mouse Bookmark
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Easter Story Coloring Book
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More