This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Tic-tac-toe Game
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This is one of my all-time favorite, go-to games to play with kids! It’s fast-paced and highly entertaining for both the players and the spectators. After trying to play it with random objects as I saw initially, I decided to come up with my own DIY Tic Tac Toe Tag Game pieces that could be used over and over again. The Duck Tape that I used makes them super durable for multiple uses. I still have and use the original set I made over two years ago and they get pretty regular use."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextButterfly Homes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- Heart Stitch Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- State License Plate Game
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Elf Bookmark
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More