This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Bird Feeder
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Bird watching and creating a Homemade Bird Feeder are simple and fun outdoor activities for kids. It is a great way to teach children all about nature."
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Boredom-Busting DIY Sponge Water Bombs
- Girl and Boy Scout Activities: 40 Fun Outdoor Activities for Kids
- Melted Crayon Luminaries
- Spring Flower Painted Terracotta Pots
- Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Silly Grass Heads
- Hanging Glass Butterfly Feeders
- Amazing Maple Seed Nature Scene
- Bird Feeder Wreath
- Free Printable Mall Scavenger Hunt List
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More