This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Bird Feeder
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Bird watching and creating a Homemade Bird Feeder are simple and fun outdoor activities for kids. It is a great way to teach children all about nature."
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Read NextPeanut Bird Feeder Wreath Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath Craft
- Tea Cup Fairy Garden
- DIY Tire Climbing Tower
- Easy Kids DIY Sidewalk Chalk
- Girl and Boy Scout Activities: 40 Fun Outdoor Activities for Kids
- Trampo Swing
- Hanging Glass Butterfly Feeders
- 32 Outdoor Activities to Do with Kids
- Recycled DIY Wind Chime
- Bottle Cap DIY Wind Chimes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Edible Fairy House
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More