Fingerprint Flower Pots
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This sweet fingerprint flower pot can be made with supplies you probably have on hand. This project will easily engage kids from 3-10 years old with a lot of creative steps and makes a perfect project for Spring! These flower pots are a great keepsake for Mother’s Day or as a birthday present. You can extend this project by planting seeds in the pots and turning it into a science lesson by having kids document the sprout and growth of the seeds."
- 1 6-inch Terracotta pot with tray
- Acrylic paint in assorted colors for the flowers
- White and yellow acrylic paint for the pot
- Green permanent marker or paint pen
- Paint palette
- Tablecloth or newspaper
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Fluffy Slime
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Kid-sewn Backpack Name Tag
- Tropical Paper Flowers
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Felt Princess Crown
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More