Egg Carton DIY Bird Feeder
You and your kids can make some feathered friends with this Egg Carton DIY Bird Feeder. This fun craft for kids is super easy because it only requires a few simple steps. This recycled craft idea is also budget-friendly because it uses basic crafting supplies. Follow the directions for this outdoor craft, and your kids will have their own DIY bird feeders in no time. Not only will your little ones have a blast practicing basic painting skills, but they will also enjoy watching hungry birds come snack from their homemade bird feeders all day long!
- Egg Carton
- Green Paint
- Craft Knife
- Bird Feed
- Cut your egg carton in half.
- Coat the egg carton with 2 layers of paint.
- Let the paint dry.
- Now take your craft knife and cut two holes in the middle of the egg carton.
- Knot your twine and thread through one of the holes on the egg carton.
- Thread the rest of the twine through the other hole and knot.
- Now hang outside and add bird feed.
Read NextMelted Crayon Luminaries