This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spring Flower Painted Terracotta Pots
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Looking to add a colorful touch to your planters? Create your own spring flower painted terracotta pots with this easy how to. If you are looking to add some color to your home and garden, this fun and kid-friendly craft is a great way to get ready for spring. Using only a few supplies, make these in less than an hour for indoors or outside. These would also make a great homemade Mother’s Day gift idea! "
Read NextMagical Fairy Garden
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Santa Handprint Card Craft
- Elf On The Shelf Card Craft
- Holiday Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- Christmas Tree Name Craft
- Christmas Tree Card Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More