This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Messages Of Hope Kids Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"We are all in the midst of extremely difficult times right now. Here’s a way to spread some love and display messages of hope while crafting with our kids. Decide what positive feelings you would like to share, and with just a few supplies, you and your children can create these playful tree hanging decorations. Supplies needed include colorful plastic drinking straws and bendable wire. Feel free to hang them in your yard or in your house!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Cut straws into 1/2″ sections.
Create a hook on one end of coated wire. Thread straw sections onto wire.
Bend wire with straw sections into desired letters or shapes.
Bend end of wire up around last straw sections to hold all in place.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Making suncatchers is a really fun craft for welcoming the summer sun. Try a new take on the classic suncatcher with this How To Make… Continue reading: "How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Suet For Birds
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Edible Fairy House
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More